Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use and all applicable laws and regulations. You also agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Content on the Energy Alabama website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. As such you may:
- Share, copy, and redistribute the material in any medium or format;
- Adapt, remix, transform, and build upon this material;
- For non-commercial use only;
- So long as you give appropriate credit, providing a link back to https://www.alcse.org, and indicate if any changes were made. You may provide credit in any reasonable manner, so long as it does not suggest that Energy Alabama endorses you or your use.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Energy Alabama at any time.
- The materials on Energy Alabama\’s website are provided \”as is\”. Energy Alabama makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Energy Alabama does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Energy Alabama or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Energy Alabama\’s Internet site, even if Energy Alabama or an Energy Alabama-authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Energy Alabama\’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Energy Alabama does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Energy Alabama may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Energy Alabama does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Energy Alabama has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Energy Alabama of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user\’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Energy Alabama\’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Alabama without regard to its conflict-of-law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
9. Mobile Messaging
Energy Alabama will send you no more than four text messages per month. For help, text HELP or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Text STOP to opt-out of text messages. Message and data rates may apply. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Text messaging opt-in data and consent will not be shared with any third party.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.